Re: ath9k crash 3.2-rc7

From: MR
Date: Sun Jan 08 2012 - 02:20:15 EST

> > *does the other patch which remove some suspicious looking code, to
> > see if it improves the situation and avoids the warnings itself.
>
>I have built and loaded the kernel with this patch. I even have netconsole
>
> apparently working. But ten hours have not elapsed yet. So far so good.
>
> If it works till the 10th, I will test it with roaming, too.

Around 23 hours have elapsed.

WiFi seems to be working 100% of time. It is always at least lightly loaded.

Speedtests seems to gve slightly better upload results than I remember with
2.6.* (and I have a good enough ISP for WiFi to be the weakest link), so it
doesn't seem to be a performance regression, either.

As for roaming while connected - I will try not to forget to test it on the
10th.