Re: [bluetooth] linux-3.x regression (bisected)

From: Rene Herman
Date: Tue Dec 27 2011 - 20:53:28 EST

On 28-12-11 02:28, Gustavo Padovan wrote:

For some reason your adapter is returning here the same value of
Read Local Features. I would say your device is broken. The only
fix I have in mind now is throw away the device.

Yes, I have one of these ISSC devices, it's completely broken
device.

It worked well upto and including 2.6.29 though.

This would seem to be the kind of thing other subsystems use quirk handling for. The device identifies itself as "1131:1004":

Bus 002 Device 002: ID 1131:1004 Integrated System Solution Corp. Bluetooth Device

Do you guys have infra-structure in place for adapter-specific (quitk) handling?

Rene.