Re: kmemleak: unreferenced object in copy_thread

From: Wouter M. Koolen
Date: Wed Nov 30 2011 - 09:03:39 EST

On 11/30/2011 11:54 AM, Catalin Marinas wrote:
I can't yet tell whether it's a false positive or not. Did the X
server die? Is the process with pid 1415 still around? The leaked
object looks like the thread stack (8K) and it should have been
removed when the corresponding process was killed.

Hi Catalin,

The process was MATLAB. It started swapping because I allocated too big an array.

The X server, and all other running applications survived the kill.

I have rebooted the machine since this happend, sorry.

With kind regards,

Wouter