Re: Question about error from xhci-hcd

From: Larry Finger
Date: Mon Nov 28 2011 - 16:53:32 EST

On 11/28/2011 12:14 PM, Sarah Sharp wrote:
Ping. Larry, have you been able to test Andiry's patch? We'd like to
figure out what's wrong with the control endpoint ring in your xHCI host.

Sarah,

So far, the OP has not yet gotten a run that includes the extra output that Andiry's patch provides, and I have not yet figured out why. He cannot build his own kerne;, thus I have had to get the revised copy of xhci-hcd folded into the compat-wireless source. That seems to be working, but still no output.

Thanks,

Larry