Re: GMA500 support

From: Kristoffer Ericson
Date: Thu Nov 24 2011 - 11:21:52 EST

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 04:53:30PM +0100, Patrik Jakobsson wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 7:29 PM, Kristoffer Ericson
> <kristoffer.ericson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Greetings,
> >
> > Im syncing my gma500 tree to all the patches I see pass through the kernel mailinglist and
> > its progressing well.
>
> I remember you talking about this, where can I get your tree?

Im working through my kernel.org re-authorization process (require signatures on my key),
otherwise it used to be located on:

git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kristoffer/linux-gma500.git

I hope to get it up within one or two weeks. Ive applied patches to my local tree which
is based on 3.1 currently (+ all latest patches).