New lightweight admin-oriented linux kernel mirror

From: Thomas Capricelli
Date: Tue Nov 15 2011 - 16:26:20 EST

Hello,

A quick mail to announce a new mirror for linux kernel sources. It is aimed at
admin rather than developers (readonly) and 'lightweight' in the sense that
the repository is a lot smaller.

We are few people actively using it, you can count on this being maintained.

The mirror is at

https://bitbucket.org/orzel/linux-kernel-stable

and the following blog entry provides more information.

short link:
http://www.freehackers.org/thomas/category/linux-kernel/

permanent link (might be broken by email:)
http://www.freehackers.org/thomas/2011/11/14/new-lightweight-admin-oriented-
linux-kernel-mercurial-mirror/

best wishes,
(I'm not subscribed to the lkml, though I happen to check archives)
--
Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.freehackers.org/thomas