Re: Resuming from hibernation on T61 with nvidia

From: dienet
Date: Tue Nov 15 2011 - 16:02:40 EST

On Tue, 15 Nov 2011 20:34:42 +0100, Srivatsa S. Bhat <srivatsa.bhat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You can try using the pm_test framework for debugging this, to a certain
extent. See Documentation/power/basic-pm-debugging.txt for details on how
to use it.

I will look into that.

Also, if you could post any logs that indicate the problem, that would
be great!

At this point "the logs" are camera shoots of my monitor. I really do not know if there is some think else that can be useful.

--
pozdr0
dienet

"Old C programmers never die. They're just cast into void."