Re: [GIT PULL] Btrfs pull request

From: Jan Schmidt
Date: Wed Nov 09 2011 - 05:35:42 EST

Am 09.11.2011 08:48, schrieb Christoph Hellwig:
On Tue, Nov 08, 2011 at 08:07:01PM -0500, Chris Mason wrote:
Looks like bio_add_page() is failing and we're getting the enomem from
there. LVM is only letting us put one page in each bio.

Yes, at the moment all bio based DM targets only allow single page I/O.

Wait. If I got that correctly, each bio_add_page needs special ENOMEM treatment (assuming the target could always be a device mapper target), right?

"grep bio_add_page fs/btrfs/*.c" will make you unhappy.

-Jan