Re: pull request: bluetooth-next 2011-10-17

From: John W. Linville
Date: Tue Nov 08 2011 - 16:00:17 EST

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 06:39:01PM -0200, Gustavo Padovan wrote:

> As the 3.1 release is taking too long to happen I decided to send you another
> pull request. If you think it's too late just ignore it, or queue it up for
> 3.3 merge window. Do what is better to you. ;)

Well, I did think it was too late so I didn't pull it. I went to
pull it today, but it seems there is some newer stuff on top. Worse,
that newer stuff seems to cause conflicts. :-(

I'll just take the "ignore it" option for now until your next pull
request. :-)

John
--
John W. Linville Someday the world will need a hero, and you
linville@xxxxxxxxxxxxx might be all we have. Be ready.