Re: [GIT PULL] mm: frontswap (SUMMARY)

From: Pekka Enberg
Date: Mon Nov 07 2011 - 09:48:03 EST

On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 4:35 PM, Dan Magenheimer
<dan.magenheimer@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> No, I haven't stopped, though I may be pausing to lick
> my wounds.  No it's not dead yet.  Yes, the cleancache
> hooks are still useful, so narrow-minded anti-Xen
> vultures can go circle elsewhere.

Whatever.

It was a honest question but somehow you managed to turn it into
something else. It's
funny that you don't see that it's _you_ that's the biggest obstacle
in getting frontswap
merged. You managed to completely alienate me, for example, with your
style of arguing.

If you had bothered to check your facts before accusing me of being
part of the "KVM
mafia", you'd know that if such mafia existed, it would probably hate
me as much as they
hate you. Furthermore, Sasha Levin who worked on KVM tmem happens to work
on the same project as I do so I was naturally interested in frontswap
until you showed
up.

Pekka