[RESEND 0/2] coccicheck: Add M= option

From: Gregory . Dietsche
Date: Sat Nov 05 2011 - 22:14:13 EST

From: Greg Dietsche <Gregory.Dietsche@xxxxxxx>

This is a re-post of the patches found here: https://lkml.org/lkml/2011/6/7/714

Could I get the appropriate aks/naks to get these into the kernel? Also, I've added Michal Marek to the CC list since it is my understanding that he's the one that will eventually commit these. Thanks!!

---

This patch set adds support for M= to coccicheck. This makes
using Coccinelle easier for those wishing to check specific
drivers or sub systems with Coccinelle.

Greg Dietsche (2):
coccicheck: add M= option to control which dir is processed
coccinelle.txt: update documentation to include M= option

Documentation/coccinelle.txt | 10 ++++++++--
scripts/coccicheck | 19 ++++++++++++++-----

1.7.6.4