BUG: re-enabling wireless network on network manager does not workproperly

From: Carla Sella
Date: Sat Nov 05 2011 - 10:28:21 EST

Hello,
I'm reporting upstream a bug I already have reported in launchpad for
Ubuntu.
If you disable wireless networking on network manager and then re-enable
it, wireless networks are not displayed anymore.
To get them displayed again you have to check enable wireless, uncheck
enable networking and re-check enable networking, and then you will see
the wireless networks again.

This is the bug I opened on launchpad with all the details:

Carla Sella
email: carla.sella@xxxxxxxxx
https://launchpad.net/~carla-sella