Re: [git patches] libata updates, GPG signed (but see admin notes)

From: Junio C Hamano
Date: Thu Nov 03 2011 - 14:52:15 EST

Junio C Hamano <gitster@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> BUT.

Ahh, sorry for the noise. I realize that we already have a winner, namely,
the proposal outlined in your message I was responding to.

It just didn't click to me that you were replacing "signed material from
pull request copied into the merge" with "contents of signed tag copied
into the merge".

So forget everything I said in the later parts of my response that talks
about refs/audit/*, and the other message except for gpgsig header being a
stronger form of existing committer line.