linux-next: build failure after merge of the akpm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Tue Nov 01 2011 - 04:58:18 EST

Hi Andrew,

After merging the akpm tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc
ppc64_defconfig) failed like this:

next/drivers/scsi/sd.c: In function 'sd_probe':
next/drivers/scsi/sd.c:2583:43: error: 'SD_MAX_DISKS' undeclared (first use in this function)

Caused by commit ddabd33db5a2 ("drivers/scsi/sd.c: use ida_simple_get()
and ida_simple_remove() in place of boilerplate code") (which was fixed
up by me). I am not sure how to fix this properly (SD_MAX_DISKS was
removed by other commits), so I have just reverted that patch for today.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx