Linux 3.0.7 now on kernel.org

From: Greg KH
Date: Sun Oct 23 2011 - 04:35:20 EST

I wanted to let people know that the 3.0.7 release is now downloadable
in patch and full-tarball form from kernel.org:
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v3.0/
as well as the incremental patches in the incr/ subdir:
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v3.0/incr/

ftp.kernel.org also works for those of you using that protocol.

You will note that the files are signed with my new kernel release
signing key, and that the .tar file is signed, and then compressed, so
there is not signatures for the individual compressed files.

For those of you caring and wanting to verify things, the fingerprint of
my signing key is:
4096R/6092693E 2011-09-23
Key fingerprint = 647F 2865 4894 E3BD 4571 99BE 38DB BDC8 6092 693E
Greg Kroah-Hartman (Linux kernel stable release signing key) <greg@xxxxxxxxx>

The 3.0.5 and 3.0.6 releases are there as well if people want them.

I'll work on the older releases as we get time, that shouldn't be that
pressing of an issue at the moment.

Thanks so much to John and hpa for working hard on the tools and backend
configuration to make this possible.

thanks,

greg k-h