Re: Changed location for arm-lpae/for-next

From: Catalin Marinas
Date: Wed Oct 05 2011 - 13:05:20 EST

Hi Stephen,

On 5 October 2011 02:06, Stephen Rothwell <sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Oct 2011 14:26:14 +0100 Catalin Marinas <catalin.marinas@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Since I don't know when I'll get my account back on kernel.org, I
>> re-instated my tree on linux-arm.org. Could you please pull this tree
>> instead of arm-lpae/for-next:
>>
>>   git://linux-arm.org/linux-2.6.git for-next
>
> OK, I have switched to that from today.  However, that site is also
> inaccessible today :-(

Ah, sorry about that, some IT issues again (looks fine internally). If
you don't mind to change them again, I created two branches on github,
the first one for LPAE and the other for kmemleak:

git://github.com/cmarinas/linux.git for-next
git://github.com/cmarinas/linux.git kmemleak

Thanks.

--
Catalin