Running in some issues to get LIO-Target Up

From: Harshada Sangale
Date: Fri Sep 09 2011 - 04:05:34 EST

Hi,

I am trying to get LIO-target up for Rhel machine.Refered to the link below:
http://www.stephenwagner.com/?p=242

Compiled the kernel and installed the lio.
[root@ganesh-Studio-1558-relVM target]# modprobe target_core_mod

Inserted the module. But running in some issues

[root@ganesh-Studio-1558-relVM ~]# tcm_node
bash: /usr/sbin/tcm_node: Permission denied
[root@ganesh-Studio-1558-relVM ~]# lio_node
bash: /usr/sbin/lio_node: Permission denied

[root@ganesh-Studio-1558-relVM ~]# python /usr/sbin/tcm_node
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/sbin/tcm_node", line 739, in <module>
main()
File "/usr/sbin/tcm_node", line 715, in main
parser = OptionParser(version=tcm_version())
File "/usr/sbin/tcm_node", line 603, in tcm_version
return tcm_read("/sys/kernel/config/target/version").strip()
File "/usr/sbin/tcm_node", line 26, in tcm_read
with open(filename) as f:
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/sys/kernel/config/target/version'

Can any one please let me know where am I going wrong?

--
Harshada Sangale
MCA@PUCSD