RFC : squashfs : devblksize set to 4KB instread of BLK_SIZE(1KB).

From: NamJae Jeon
Date: Wed Sep 07 2011 - 20:26:41 EST

Currently, devblksize is set to 1KB in squashfs like below code.

#define BLOCK_SIZE_BITS 10
#define BLOCK_SIZE (1<<BLOCK_SIZE_BITS)

msblk->devblksize = sb_min_blocksize(sb, BLOCK_SIZE);
-> msblk->devblksize = sb_min_blocksize(sb, PAGE_SIZE); or
->#define SQUASHFS_DEVBLK_SIZE 4096
-> msblk->devblksize = sb_min_blocksize(sb, SQUASHFS_DEVBLK_SIZE);

If devblksize is set by NAND page size before, I think that it is
changed to optimal vaule with increasing physical page size of NAND.

So I suggest that devblksize is set to 4KB, it is suitable for
physical page size of NAND(Onenand,flexOnenand 4KB) and minimal
compressed size.

We will gain improved performance(~20%) and stop reading inefficiently
several time by page alignment.

Thanks.