[GIT PULL] v9fs fixes for 3.1-rc6

From: Eric Van Hensbergen
Date: Tue Sep 06 2011 - 09:43:13 EST

(also sent as a github internal pull-request for fun)

First off, let me apologize. Vacations and kernel.org disruptions
have delayed me from getting you these bug fixes sooner in the cycle.
Beyond the typical bug fixes, there are a couple of protocol "bugs"
fixed here dealing with lack of foresight in developing some of the
new protocol extensions that we wanted to fix as soon as possible.

Thanks.

The following changes since commit ddf28352b80c86754a6424e3a61e8bdf9213b3c7:

Linux 3.1-rc5 (2011-09-04 15:45:10 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:
git://github.com/ericvh/linux.git for-linus

Aneesh Kumar K.V (5):
fs/9p: Add fid before dentry instantiation
fs/9p: Don't update file type when updating file attributes
net/9p: Fix kernel crash with msize 512K
fs/9p: Add OS dependent open flags in 9p protocol
fs/9p: Always ask new inode in lookup for cache mode disabled

Jim Garlick (1):
fs/9p: Use protocol-defined value for lock/getlock 'type' field.

fs/9p/v9fs_vfs.h | 6 ++-
fs/9p/vfs_file.c | 36 ++++++++++---
fs/9p/vfs_super.c | 2 +-
include/net/9p/9p.h | 29 ++++++++++