My Friend

From: Evans Green
Date: Thu Jul 28 2011 - 13:20:55 EST

Attn: Sir/Madam,
Although you might be apprehensive about my email as
we have not meet before,I am Mr Evans Green,I am a
Banker i work with Bank Of England,There is the sum of
$20,600,000.00 in my Bank "Bank Of England" There were
no beneficiaries stated concerning these funds which
means no one would ever come forward to claim it.

That is why I ask that we work together so as to have
the sum transfered out of my Bank into your Bank
Account or any other account of your choice. I will
be pleased to see if you can help me and also be a
good and trusted person. Once the funds have been
transferred to your Nominated Bank Account we shall
then share in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you,do
send me a mail as soon as possible for more details
here is my email address: ev.green376@xxxxxxxxx

Regards
Mr Evans Green