WESTERN UNION TRANSFER

From: Mr Garry Moore
Date: Wed Jul 27 2011 - 15:11:45 EST

--
My associate has helped me to send your first paymentof $7,500 USD to you as instructed by Mr.David Cameronthe United Kingdom prime minister after the last G20meeting that was held in United Kingdom, making you one of the beneficiaries. Here is the information below.

MTCN Numbers: 6096147516

Sender First Name Is = Johannes
Second Name = Davis

I told him to keep sending you Â7,500 USD twice a weekuntil the FULL
payment of (Â820000.00 pounds)is completed.

A certificate will be made to change the Receiver Name asstated by the
British prime minister, send your Full Namesand address via Email to: Mr Garry Moore Email:western.dept@xxxx

You cannot pickup the money until the certificate is issued to you.
Regards

Mr. Garry Moore.Tel: +(44) 703 596 3900.