Re: [ANNOUNCE] 3.0-rt3

From: Georgiewskiy Yuriy
Date: Sun Jul 24 2011 - 14:12:23 EST

On 2011-07-24 18:42 +0200, hermann wrote Thomas Gleixner:

Hi, I confirm it too - random freezes during normal work, no load, no logs too, sometimes
while starting X, sometimes after X started and worked, also randome freezes
while suspend-resume ÑÐ ram aka ACPI S3 state.

h> schrieb Thomas Gleixner:
h>
h>> Dear RT Folks,
h>>
h>> I'm pleased to announce the 3.0-rt3 release.
h>>
h>> Changes versus 3.0-rt2:
h>>
h>> * Fix earlyprintk really
h>>
h>
h>Hi
h>
h>I still have some trouble with rt1 - rt3.
h>During boot, the kernel is absolutely silent, sometimes it hangs on boot,
h>sometimes it hangs on login, sometimes it freeze without any known reason
h>during session (no heavy load or some thing like that).
h>I cant find any meaningful log, so I just can report it as it is here.
h>rc7-rt0 works very well here, I build 3.0-rt1 - rt3 with the same config
h>then rt0.
h>
h>regards
h>hermann
h>
h>--
h>To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-rt-users" in
h>the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
h>More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
h>

C ÑÐÐÐÐÐÐÐÐ With Best Regards
ÐÐÐÑÐÐÐÐÑÐÐÐ ÐÑÐÐ. Georgiewskiy Yuriy
+7 4872 711666 +7 4872 711666
ÑÐÐÑ +7 4872 711143 fax +7 4872 711143
ÐÐÐÐÐÐÐÑ ÐÐÐ "ÐÐ ÐÐ ÐÐÑÐÐÑ" IT Service Ltd
http://nkoort.ru http://nkoort.ru
JID: GHhost@xxxxxxxxxx JID: GHhost@xxxxxxxxxx
YG129-RIPE YG129-RIPE