Re: [git pull] vfs and fs patches for 3.1, part 1

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Fri Jul 22 2011 - 20:54:49 EST

On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 5:48 PM, Linus Torvalds
<torvalds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 5:01 PM, Al Viro <viro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>        Please, pull from
>> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/viro/vfs-2.6.git/ for-linus
>
> Hmm. There doesn't seem to be anything there. Forgot to push?

*Most*, but not all, of the commits you list seem to exist in the
for-next branch.

Which is identical to the "untested" branch, so that, together with
the "not everything listed in your shortlog is there" makes me not get
the warm and fuzzies.

So please double-check and let me know,

Linus