USB 3.0 Hub and USB 3.0 Device

From: Alexandre Felipe Muller de Souza
Date: Fri Jul 22 2011 - 18:06:25 EST

Hi all,
I had some problems with USB 3.0 on stable kernels (2.6.38 and 2.6.39)
it does not detect the device. I had to rmmod xhci_hcd && modprobe
xhci_hcd with the device attached on port to detect. And then it works
ok.
It works on 3.0 kernel, but I can't update to it since its not stable
already. I tried to backport the xhci_hcd but it's impossible, its too
much line code. I tried other ugly fixes like removing and loading the
module automatically, but maybe there is another fix.

I tested on current stable branches but no one works well, if there is a
solution please reply me.

Thanks for attention

Alexandre