Re: [RFC 0/7] Kconfig library check merge

From: Michal Marek
Date: Tue Jul 19 2011 - 09:06:11 EST

On 18.7.2011 21:03, Arnaud Lacombe wrote:
Hi,

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 9:47 PM, Arnaud Lacombe<lacombar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Michal,

You'll find hereafter a splitted-down version of my previous preliminary
patch. I will eventually need to complete the second commit message, it is
missing the purpose of the change, which AFAIR was a failure of something.

Comments welcome!

- Arnaud

Arnaud Lacombe (7):
kconfig/Makefile: add pretty printer for moc(1)
kconfig/Makefile: ensure `conf' appears last in `hostprogs-y'
kconfig/check.sh: prepare for generic check
kconfig: move QT checks to `scripts/kconfig/check.sh'
kconfig: move GTK checks to `scripts/kconfig/check.sh'
kconfig: move ncurses checks to `scripts/kconfig/check.sh'
kconfig: add stub for nconf checks

scripts/kconfig/Makefile | 155 +++++-----------------
scripts/kconfig/check.sh | 199 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
scripts/kconfig/lxdialog/check-lxdialog.sh | 84 ------------

ping ?

Pong. The series looks fine to me. I have no strong opinion about the name of the check script, pick whatever you like and send a series with your signoff.

Michal