[GIT] Networking

From: David Miller
Date: Sat Jul 16 2011 - 13:43:55 EST

A small batch of fixes:

1) Fix two regressions in checksum offload handling.
a) Do not set SCTP packets to CHECKSUM_UNNECESSARY, we don't
have software fallbacks in the TX path for SCTP checksumming
and therefore won't be able to handle a divert of a packet
from a device that can do SCTP checksums to one that cannot.
b) We propagate certain hardware offloads transparently through
"software" devices (like vlan and bonding) but we cannot do
that when we lack software fallbacks in the TX path and this
is relevant for SCTP and FCoE checksumming. Get rid of the
NETIF_F_ALL_TX_OFFLOADS macro since it's misuse is what
introduced this regression.

2) L2CAP bluetooth connection procedure regression fix from
Gustavo F. Padovan.

3) L2CAP incomming connections can crash with defer_setup enabled
because ->parent isn't setup yet, handle that properly. Also
from Gustavo.

4) gianfar driver need to be more selective of when the RX parser
of the chip is enabled, from Sebastian Poehn.

5) r6040 NAPI logic has a bug that can disabled interrupts forever,
fix from Michael Thalmeier.

Please pull, thanks a lot!

The following changes since commit 1765a367a3b5d5e9692949b0c5ec933eff2c0701:

Merge branch 'gpio/merge' of git://git.secretlab.ca/git/linux-2.6 (2011-07-15 18:03:30 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

master.kernel.org:/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/net-2.6.git master

Gustavo F. Padovan (1):
Bluetooth: Fix regression in L2CAP connection procedure

Ilia Kolomisnky (1):
Bluetooth: Fix crash with incoming L2CAP connections

Michael Thalmeier (1):
r6040: only disable RX interrupt if napi_schedule_prep is successful

MichaÅ MirosÅaw (2):
net: sctp: fix checksum marking for outgoing packets
net: remove NETIF_F_ALL_TX_OFFLOADS

Sebastian PÃhn (1):
gianfar: rx parser

drivers/net/bonding/bond_main.c | 6 +++---
drivers/net/gianfar.c | 24 +++++++++++++++++++-----
drivers/net/gianfar.h | 3 ++-
drivers/net/r6040.c | 8 +++++---
include/linux/netdevice.h | 6 ------