linux-next: manual merge of the rr tree with the openrisc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Sat Jul 16 2011 - 08:38:49 EST

Hi Rusty,

Today's linux-next merge of the rr tree got a conflict in
arch/openrisc/kernel/module.c between commit 07319a81a55f ("OpenRISC:
Module support") from the openrisc tree and commit 7c71b2f8e35c
("modules: make arch's use default loader hooks") from the rr tree.

This is an indirect conflict that turns up because
arch/openrisc/kernel/module.c is based very closely on a file that is
modified by the rr commit. I have just used the openrisc version of the
file, but I assume that much of it could be removed.
--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx