Re: [RFC 0/9] Change the copyright info.

From: Justin P. Mattock
Date: Sun Jul 10 2011 - 10:48:34 EST

On 07/09/2011 11:00 PM, Or Gerlitz wrote:
Justin P. Mattock wrote:
Below you will find a set of patches, that update the copyright info
from Sun Microsystems to Oracle.
should make changes.. Please let me know if I missed anything and/or

You have sent these patches last year, and the approach was rejected
(e.g see http://marc.info/?l=linux-rdma&m=129093016323596) - what has
changes since that allows for re-posting?

Or.

I didnt bring this up, jiri did! can somebody from oracle take this? as well as any other area in the kernel that needs this fix.
(somebody can take these patches since the work is already finished(or not), whatever goes!)

Justin P. Mattock