Re: [Qualcomm PM8921 MFD 3/6] gpio: pm8xxx-gpio: Add pm8xxx gpiodriver

From: Abhijeet Dharmapurikar
Date: Fri Jul 08 2011 - 13:23:53 EST

On 07/08/2011 08:44 AM, Greg KH wrote:
On Wed, Mar 02, 2011 at 02:13:18PM -0800, adharmap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
From: Abhijeet Dharmapurikar<adharmap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Add support for GPIO on Qualcomm PM8xxx PMIC chips.

Change-Id: I5c00baeedc6c40ed40065d15c83577051e6ac9c6

What is this line for?

That commit text artifact is for our internal review tool (gerrit). I cleaned it up in the later revision of the patch series.
The latest can be found here

https://lkml.org/lkml/2011/4/5/427

Thanks for looking,
Abhijeet