Re: Changing Kernel thread priorities

From: Monica Puig-Pey
Date: Tue Jun 07 2011 - 04:40:29 EST

El 06/06/11 18:49, Mark Hounschell escribió:
On 06/06/2011 07:58 AM, Monica Puig-Pey wrote:
El 06/06/11 13:54, Rolando Martins escribió:
Hi,
I use the following:

PIDs=$(ps -eLo pid,cls,rtprio,pri,nice,cmd | grep -i "irq" | awk '{
print $1; }' | xargs echo)
for i in $PIDs
do
ret=$(chrt -f -p 99 $i)
done

This will change the kernel thread associated with an irq handler to
RT FIFO prio 99.
Just change the script to your specific interrupt.

Hope it helps,
Rolando

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 12:47 PM, Monica Puig-Pey<puigpeym@xxxxxxxxx>