Dear mit! User,

From: emambo
Date: Mon Jun 06 2011 - 12:04:36 EST

Dear mit! User,

This message is from .mit® Internet SM message center to all .mit®
account owners. We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail
account center. We are deleting all unused .mit® account to create more
space for new accounts. You are advice to verify and confirm your
account details below to enable us upgrade our .mit® Internet Service
e.g. mit E-mail, Password,and Address etc.
Anyone who fails to do his or her own will automatically lost his/her own
Account.

Thanks for using .mit® Internet SM To prevent your Account from closing
you will have to update it below before three days from now!

Confirm Your Account Details

Username:
Password:
Zip Code:

You will be sent a confirmation letter from .mit customer service after
our upgrading,Thanks for your understanding.Customer Service Warning!!!
Account owner that refuses to update his or .mit account before five days
of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently. Please
tell us about your recent experience with mit! Customer Care in a brief
E-mail.Thanks so much for taking the time to give us your feedback.Have a
great day,
mit! Customer Care
Property: Mail Copyright © 2011 mit! Inc. All rights reserved.