Re: bridge/netfilter: regression in 2.6.39.1

From: Alexander Holler
Date: Mon Jun 06 2011 - 09:30:18 EST

Nice, now please submit a patch with 0972ddb237 as a guideline.

BTW, you could also check other struct dst_ops methods for
bridge/netfilter:

Sorry, but I prefer to submit patches I understand by myself and for stuff I know something about. The patch in my first mail was just meant as a quick fix (which seemed to work here).

So even if I might be able to construct a working patch using commit 0972ddb237, I don't think I should do that.

Regards,

Alexander