Re: [BUG] OHCI crash when handover fails

From: Sebastian Andrzej Siewior
Date: Fri Jun 03 2011 - 13:43:49 EST

* Benjamin Herrenschmidt | 2011-06-02 17:58:26 [+1000]:

>The patch does indeed fix the problem for me. I noticed that it's still
>not upstream tho :-)

There is another version of the patch pending. I hope Greg picks it but
he is in .jp as far as I can see on lwn so it may take a while.

>Can you send it to Linus asap ?

The problem should go away for you if you disable CONFIG_USB_DEVICEFS :)
Nobody in userland should actually use this. udev and friends migrated
to the /sys interface.

>Cheers,
>Ben.

Sebastian