how are you doing

From: glorytamba85
Date: Thu Jun 02 2011 - 23:38:37 EST

Dear friend
how are you doing? i hope you are fine ,please don,t be
suprise to receive my message, my name is Glory. i came
accross your profile at through friends online websites i
decided to communicate with you, because i believe one can
find a very good caring, understanding and God fearing
person by all means in the world, i hope to hear from you so
that i can tell you more about my self with love and trust,
and as well give you my pics, please kindly write me back so
that we can know more about each other for further
conversation.
yours new friend
Glory