linux-next: clean up time (pass 1)

From: Stephen Rothwell
Date: Tue May 31 2011 - 21:06:27 EST

Hi all,

Looking through the trees currently included in linux-next, I get the
feeling that some of them may be obsolete.

Here is a list of tree that had no commits in them at the openning of the
previous two merge windows:

linux-spec
pxa
galak
ceph
configfs
jfs
squashfs
vfs-scale
kconfig
ide
powertools
swiotlb
input-mt
lsm
embedded
firmware
backlight
uclinux
hdlc
lblnet
bdev
cputime
jc_docs
nommu
audit
irda
i7300_edac
gpio
xen
sfi
asm-generic
hwpoison
sysctl
slabh
scsi-post-merge

I have no problem with including trees that are only used now and then,
but if any of the above have fullfilled their need, please let me know
and I will remove them. (In some cases being in the above list may just
mean that the proicess is not working very well and things are not being
included in linux-next before the merge window opens.)

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx