Re: recursive fault in 2.6.35.5

From: Whit Blauvelt
Date: Tue May 31 2011 - 10:24:20 EST

On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 04:48:29AM +0200, Mike Galbraith wrote:

> No, you've been bitten by an annoyingly elusive load balancing bug.

Thanks Mike. Can that bug be avoided by leaving out some kernel option? The
system that happened on had it's identical twin fail the day before. For
both, it was a time of relatively more load (although not excessive). On the
twin we didn't look at the console before rebooting though.

On the other hand, we'd run for months with no problem up until this.

Regards,
Whit