Re: Kernel crash after using new Intel NIC (igb)

From: Arun Sharma
Date: Mon May 30 2011 - 14:34:03 EST

On 5/29/11 5:33 AM, Ingo Molnar wrote:

* Eric Dumazet<eric.dumazet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I asked Arun if he wanted to make this himself, because initial
idea was coming from him, not because I did not want to make it ;)

Hey, fair enough and sorry about the fuss! :-)

Sounds like there is general consensus that such a cleanup would be good. I'll try to post a patch that does this cleanup for all archs in the next couple of days - but I won't have a way of testing it on anything other than x86_64.

-Arun