Re: [GIT PULL] iscsi-target: Merge for .40-rc1

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Sun May 29 2011 - 14:50:10 EST

Gaah.

I don't feel confident or motivated enough about iscsi-target, so
after some (little) thought I ended up not pulling this. I really need
a lot of acks from people who actually work on and care about SCSI,
and right now I feel like with me being away for the next week, I
can't handle it.

I just don't want to be in the situation where I pull something that
is apparently contentious in the SCSI space in general, but that's
_particularly_ true this release. So I'm afraid that this essentially
got pushed out to the next release.

Linus