[initramfs] unpack_to_rootfs() should print error messages upon OOM.

From: Tetsuo Handa
Date: Wed May 25 2011 - 23:30:32 EST

I tried to install Fedora-15-i386-DVD.iso (which uses a 2.6.38 kernel) on a VM
with 512MB of RAM. The boot process stopped after printing

Trying to unpack rootfs image as initramfs...

. The cause was RAM was not sufficient. It seems that Fedora 15 requires
more than 640MB of RAM to unpack the initramfs.

I think we should print error messages when unpacking the initramfs cannot be
completed due to insufficient RAM.