Re: linux-next: manual merge of the m68knommu tree with Linus' tree

From: Greg Ungerer
Date: Wed May 25 2011 - 20:22:44 EST

Hi Stephen,

On 25/05/11 11:04, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
Hi Greg,

Today's linux-next merge of the m68knommu tree got a conflict in
arch/m68k/kernel/m68k_ksyms.c between commit a697dc934f52 ("m68k: merge
non-mmu and mmu versions of m68k_ksyms.c") from Linus' tree and commit
e05f64c1bac9 ("m68k: merge non-mmu and mmu versions of m68k_ksyms.c")
from the m68knommu tree.

Two (slightly different) versions of the same change I used the version
from the m68knommu tree as that was comitted later.

Sorry, should be fixed now. (Though maybe I annoyed Andrew a little
by including a couple of new patches in there as well :-(

P.S. Greg, do I need to change your contact address?

No, you can use any of:

gerg@xxxxxxxxxxxx
gerg@xxxxxxxxxxx

I tend to signoff using the uclinux.org address, but primary email
address is the snapgear.com one.

Regards
Greg