Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the final tree

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Tue May 24 2011 - 13:35:29 EST

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 10:10 AM, Mike Frysinger <vapier.adi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> latest tree seems to only fail for me now on the musb driver.  i can
> send out a patch later today if no one else has gotten to it yet.

Please do.

I did a

grep -L linux/prefetch.h $(git grep -l '[^a-z_]prefetchw*(' -- '*.[ch]')

but there are drivers out there that have that "prefetch()" pattern
without being about actual CPU prefetching at all (see for example
drivers/ide/cmd640.c), so once I got allyesconfig with my x86
detection hack going, I didn't bother with the few odd men out.

Linus