Re: linux-next: manual merge of the tip tree with the arm tree

From: Ingo Molnar
Date: Mon May 16 2011 - 07:07:27 EST

* Russell King - ARM Linux <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 11:40:56AM +0200, Ingo Molnar wrote:
> > maintainers (and not assume lack of ack after 24 hours means acceptance), or
>
> Wrong, 72 to 96 hours. Sunday to Wednesday/Thursday.

Not that this is really material (the argument is pretty much the same even had
you waited 3 days), but you are already wrong about the 'Sunday' part, because
you posted it to lkml on *Monday* 13:27 GMT:

Mon, 9 May 2011 09:27:52 -0400

How hard can it be for you to look up the dates of the events before you accuse
others of not listening?

Then you committed/amdended it on Tuesday 7:20 GMT:

commit 3490f584b9ba5a0b6f63832fbc9c5ec72506697b