Re: OOPS after connection Droids MuIn USB display

From: Erik Slagter
Date: Fri May 06 2011 - 12:07:59 EST

> I have included some checks for "data_interface" since
> "usb_ifnum_to_if" could return NULL.
> Could you please check by applying this patch ?

In the meantime I've done a lot of bisection and inserting printk's
(needs a reboot every time, that's why I didn't react yet).

I think I can tell even a bit more than this patch will. I already found
out that the device appears to have no data connection but does have a
control connection. The lack of data connection seems to yield the NULL.
I will now test with data_connection forced to be equal to
control_connection, because apparently some devices actually work with
only connection, maybe this is one of them.

Will have more details later.

Thank you for your interest.