AXI driver status => previously: Re: Could I (ab)use bus(struct bus_type) for virtual Broadcom bus?

From: Arend van Spriel
Date: Thu May 05 2011 - 08:33:56 EST

On 04/20/2011 09:29 AM, RafaÅ MiÅecki wrote:
I do not register that exceptional devices in my code.

Hi RafaÅ,

There has been some radio silence on the subject of the (bcm)axi driver. I was getting a feeling that my concerns were almost all out of the way in latest emails I got from Arnd and/or Jonas. Do you have an update of what plans you have with this module.

Gr. AvS