Re: [RFC patch 01/32] TRACE_EVENT: gradual semicolon removal

From: Steven Rostedt
Date: Tue May 03 2011 - 10:37:43 EST

On Tue, 2011-05-03 at 10:07 -0400, Mathieu Desnoyers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> And here is a self-reply to patch 01/32, due to LKML refusing messages
> with more than 20 recipients.

BTW, next time don't Cc the world on generic patch sets like this. If
someone is Cc'd in one of the patch sets and wonders what it is about.

a) You did not write your change log well enough

b) It contains unrelated changes

c) They could look at lkml.org to find out what this patch set is about.

(c) is what I usually do when I'm Cc'd in a middle of a patch series.

-- Steve