2.6.39-rc5-git2 boot crashs

From: werner
Date: Mon May 02 2011 - 09:57:11 EST

A middle-big config (starting from Slackware huge-smp, or from a L.T. werner-config) works. A more simple one, or a more bigger one, both don't work, but probably by different reasons.

A very basical config (starting from Slackware normal-smp) stops booting after 2 seconds; it don't find the root device (even if I told to it at the command line by the bios or dev name), and although the bootwait option, it crashs rather than simply wait.

An everythingyes config get several problems, reported here (and in my 2.6.39-rc3 reclamations). Some of them are: crashs on zipping big files; secondary reset-resistent crashs wrongly understanding anything as ata device.

wl
---
Professional hosting for everyone - http://www.host.ru