Re: [media] dib0700: get rid of on-stack dma buffers

From: Mauro Carvalho Chehab
Date: Sat Apr 30 2011 - 08:51:05 EST

Patrick,

Em 30-04-2011 06:46, Florian Mickler escreveu:
> On Fri, 29 Apr 2011 18:32:34 -0300
> Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mchehab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> As it is a trivial fix, I'll be picking it directly.
>
> Zdenek reported in the bug that it doesn't fix all instances of the
> warning.

Could you please take a look on it?

I'll apply the patch anyway, as at least it will reduce the stack size
and partially fix the issue, but, as Florian and Zdenek pointed, there
are still some cases were stack pointers are used to pass data to URB's,
and this is forbidden (and don't even work on some architectures).

Mauro.