home.scarlet.be request

From: victoria anderson
Date: Wed Apr 27 2011 - 09:32:09 EST

Hello,

While I was browsing around the web for some quality information
websites, I landed on your website. I think you really put a lot of
work into it, but it really pays off.

My name is Victoria Anderson and I am the webmaster of
ConsumerElectronicsGuide.org .
Our site aims to bring you the top headlines from around the world
related to the consumer electronics, including gadgets news, articles,
forum ,dictionary with every common electronics terms .

Would you be interested in exchanging links with us?
http://www.consumerelectronicsGuide.org/

I have seen that you already have in your site information and links
regarding electronics , for instance in this page:
home.scarlet.be/eddy_de_greef/Sane/

I would like to place a link to your website in our links page, and if
you could please add a link to our website in your webpage.

For your convenience here it is the code needed:

Please send me information about your site as you would want it to
appear in our links page.

Thank you for your time,
Victoria Anderson

P.S. I almost forgot to tell you that we are a non profit organization.