Re: [patch] m68k, mm: set all online nodes in N_NORMAL_MEMORY

From: Michael Schmitz
Date: Sun Apr 24 2011 - 22:42:03 EST

Hello Thorsten,
Tested on my ARAnyM test setup so far. I'd like to wait for an independent
kernel image built by Thorsten before I test on the actual hardware. Sorry but
you'll have to restart your build Thorsten :-)

Heh okay, if you want. But only cross-compiling :D
Thought so. That's fine actually. Your cross toolchain will be a lot more recent than mine.

KOSAKI Motohiro dixit:

I think you are right. however I doubt m68k need to care memoryless node check.
probably following patch just work.

Thatâs what we have now. Compiles, boots, works fine.

So, which of these do you guys want?
Whatever is cleaner and easier to understand. I'm a poor judge of code elegance.

Cheers,

Michael