Re: [patch] m68k, mm: set all online nodes in N_NORMAL_MEMORY

From: Thorsten Glaser
Date: Sun Apr 24 2011 - 08:19:51 EST

Michael Schmitz dixit:

> Tested on my ARAnyM test setup so far. I'd like to wait for an independent
> kernel image built by Thorsten before I test on the actual hardware. Sorry but

ARAnyM too, but both this patch and the earlier one compile and boot
(on atari) and Iâm building packages under both of them (two ARAnyM
instances) right now. Toolchain used:

binutils-m68k-linux-gnu 2.21.51.20110419-2
gcc-4.4-m68k-linux-gnu 4.4.6-2+m68k.1

(i.e. sid latest; gcc with only a patch to keep building libgcc2,
since we donât have gcc-4.5 on m68k yet)

bye,
//mirabilos
--
13:47â<tobiasu> if i were omnipotent, i would divide by zero
all day long ;)